How it works
1st April 2019
A shortlist in each category will be announced via the BMJ Industry Awards website on Monday 1 April 2019.
17th May 2019
The brands, merchants and individuals that have attracted the highest number of votes in each category will be revealed as a BMJ Industry Award winner at the awards luncheon, taking place in London in May 2019.
*Terms & Conditions of Voting
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (30+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.